These Terms of Service are effective as of January 1, 2016
Please read these conditions carefully before using the website www.shyamnarayanprasad.com (the “Website”) or any Service (defined below) provided therein. By using the Website through any device including but not limited to any computer terminal or mobile device, you signify your acceptance to be bound by these terms & conditions (“Terms”)
This Website is owned and operated by Shyam Narayan Prasad of the address 256, first floor, sirifort haveli, shahpurjat, New Delhi -110049, incorporated under the Laws of State of India (hereinafter "Shyam Narayan Prasad" we, us or our")
Shyam Narayan Prasad provides Internet-based service through the Website which enables the Users to purchase original merchandise which is clothing, (collectively, "Products") ( the “Service”). Upon placing an order, Shyam Narayan Prasad shall ship the Product to you and be entitled to its payment for the Services and the Product as per these Terms.
Shyam Narayan Prasad reserves the right to amend these Terms as and when required at its discretion.
You and Shyam Narayan Prasad are individually referred to as “Party” and collectively as “Parties”
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
You acknowledge that these Terms constitute a contract between You and Shyam Narayan Prasad, even though it is electronic and is not physically signed by You and Shyam Narayan Prasad. You further acknowledge that these Terms govern Your use of the Website & the Service.
- USER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY
If you register with Shyam Narayan Prasad to avail the services You will create an account with a password and account designation upon completing the Website's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Shyam Narayan Prasad of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.Shyam Narayan Prasad cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this clause.
- LIMITED USER
You agree and undertake not to reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website. Any reproduction and copying of the content of the Website is permitted only with prior written permission of Shyam Narayan Prasad. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted.
- REVIEWS, COMMENTS, COMMUNICATIONS AND OTHER CONTENT
As part of the Service You may post reviews, comments and other content on the Website; send communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, as long as the content is not illegal and in accordance with these Terms. In which case Shyam Narayan Prasad reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove, refuse, delete or edit any content that in the sole judgment of Shyam Narayan Prasad violates these Terms, or terminate your permission to access or use this Website. Product reviews are individual opinions of the reviewers based on their knowledge.
- YOUR CONDUCT
You agree and undertake to use the Website and the Service in manner that is fit, proper and legal. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using the Website or the Service, you will not:
- You will not create or submit a user submission that is unlawful, grossly offensive, pornographic, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, discriminatory, harassing, bullying, vulgar, indecent, profane, hateful, racially, culturally or ethnically offensive, or that encourages criminal conduct, or that gives rise, or potentially gives rise, to civil or criminal liability, or that violates any applicable laws, rules, regulations or regulatory guidelines under the laws of India including specifically but not limited to under the Information Technology Act 1999 ("Applicable Laws"), or that infringes or violates other parties' intellectual property, publicity, or privacy rights or links to infringing or unauthorized content.
- You will not embed, re-publish, maintain and/or display any service content (including, without limitation, any of your own user Submissions) on any personal social media or other website or other Internet location;
- You will not send spam, spim, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, or harass, bully, stalk, harm, or otherwise cause mental or physical distress or injury to anyone, or defame or disparage someone, or engage in any other unlawful or objectionable conduct while using the Service;
- You will provide accurate, current and complete information about you or anyone else, and you will not provide false information about you or anyone else (including, without limitation, when you are being asked on the Service to provide accurate information about your age), and you will not impersonate or appear to impersonate anyone else or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- you will not use the Website or the Service to collect, obtain, compile, gather, transmit, reproduce, delete, revise, view, display, forward, any material or information, whether personally identifiable or not, posted by or concerning any other user of the Service, unless you have obtained prior permission from such user to do so;
- you will not interfere with or disrupt, or attempt to interfere with or disrupt, the operation of the Service (or any parts thereof);
- you will abide by all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in or associated with any of the Service or the Website content;
- you will not remove, alter, interfere with or circumvent any copyright, trademark, watermark, or other proprietary notices marked/displayed on the Website or any Service feature;
- you will not remove, alter, interfere with or circumvent any digital rights management mechanism, device or other content protection or access control measure (including, without limitation geofiltering and/or encryption) associated with the Website or any Service feature;
- you will not use any of the rights granted to you or by your use of the Website or the Service in a manner that suggests an association with Shyam Narayan Prasad Products or the Service unless specifically permitted;
- you will not use bots, spiders, offline readers or other automated systems to access or use the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the Service's servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional Web browser, unless you are a lawfully operating a public search engine, in which case (subject toShyam Narayan Prasad's full discretion to revoke this exception at any time), you may use spiders to index materials from the Services for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices (but not caches or archives) of such materials;
- you will not knowingly transmit any material that contains adware, malware, spyware, software viruses, timebombs, cancelbots, worms, trojan horses, or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- you will not do anything that is likely to adversely affect or reflect negatively upon or harm the goodwill or reputation of Shyam Narayan Prasad or any of its affiliates, or the Service, or any of the content running or being promoted on the Service;
- you will not do anything on the Website or on the Services that would prevent other users' access to or use of the Website and Services or any part thereof;
- You shall not access the Services if you are under the age of 18
- You shall monitor your access to the Service to restrict use by minors, and you will deny access to children under the age of 18. You accept full responsibility for any unauthorized use of the Service by minors in connection with your access. You are responsible for any use of your credit card or other payment instrument (e.g. PayPal) by minors;
- You shall not access the Services using a false identity or information, or on behalf of someone other than yourself;
- you will not, under any circumstances, without Shyam Narayan Prasad's express written consent, use the Service or any part thereof for any commercial purpose, including but not limited to (a) communicating or facilitating any commercial advertisement or solicitation, or (b) gathering or transferring Items for sale.
- AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE
You acknowledge that there may be interruptions in service or events that are beyond our control. While we use reasonable efforts to keep the Website accessible, the Website and consequently any part of the Service may be unavailable from time to time for any reason including, without limitation, routine maintenance. You understand and acknowledge that due to circumstances both within and outside of our control, Website access may be interrupted, suspended or terminated. Interruptions in the Website or the Service that are beyond our control shall not serve as a basis to terminate your subscription or demand a full or partial refund of any prepaid fees or any reductions in future fees.
- MATERIALS YOU POST
If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you
- grant Shyam Narayan Prasad a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual and fully sub-licensable rights to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media; and
- Shyam Narayan Prasad and its affiliates and sub-licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose.
You agree that the rights you grant above are irrevocable during the entire period of protection of your intellectual property rights associated with such content and material. You agree to waive your right to be identified as the author of such content.
You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post or that you otherwise provide on or through the Website; that, as at the date that the content or material is submitted to Shyam Narayan Prasad through the Website: (i) the content and material is accurate; (ii) use of the content and material you supply does not breach any applicable laws and will not cause injury to any person or entity (including that the content or material is not defamatory); (iii) the content is lawful. You agree to indemnify Shyam Narayan Prasad for all claims brought by a third party against it or its affiliates arising out of or in connection with a breach of any of these warranties.
- NO COMPENSATION POLICY & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
If the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website did not meet your expectations, no compensation will be given other than the Return and refund or Exchange of the product as prescribed by the Return & Refund Policy1. That you cannot request compensation for any reason, including but not limited to: any variation in the finish or appearance of the final product; any delay in delivery caused by unforeseen circumstances; any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damage of any kind caused by a product; missed opportunities to avail certain discounts; any issue with our delivery partners or their personnel; any voucher which got deactivated due to the end of expiry date; unavailability of items which the customer tried to purchase etc. Unreasonable and unlawful requests for compensation, over and above the entitled refund, will be treated as loss to business cases. Shyam Narayan Prasad holds the rights to cancel orders and block accounts of such customers without any prior notice.
Shyam Narayan Prasad’s aggregate liability shall be limited to the value of last purchase completed by you under these Terms through the Service.
- EXACTNESS NOT GUARANTEED
Shyam Narayan Prasad hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness as to the finish and appearance of the final Product as ordered by the user. The quality of any products, Services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website may not meet your expectations. We further expressly disclaim any warranties or representations (express or implied) in respect of quality, suitability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, performance, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the products listed or displayed or transacted or the content (including product information and/or specifications) on the Website. While we have taken precautions to avoid inaccuracies in content, this website, all content, information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided as is, without warranty of any kind. Shyam Narayan Prasad is not obligated to provide any physical preview of the Object either before or after the sale.
- YOUR WARRANTY
In addition to warranty with respect to the intellectual property rights vesting in the user submissions, the Buyer warrants that all the information furnished at the time of registration is true and correct and any change in the information provided will be updated and intimated to Shyam Narayan Prasad at the time of purchase or earlier. Shyam Narayan Prasad is entitled to act on the basis of the information provided and seek such further information, clarifications or verifications as it may deem necessary for granting registration or for completing your transaction on the Website. Such registration may be suspended or cancelled where Shyam Narayan Prasad forms a reasonable view that any of the above information may be inaccurate. However, such registration will be restored upon the buyer furnishing information to the satisfaction of Shyam Narayan Prasad.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Shyam Narayan Prasad owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (whether patentable or not), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the Website belonging to Shyam Narayan Prasad without obtaining authorization from Shyam Narayan Prasad.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Shyam Narayan Prasad has endeavoured to ensure that all the information on the Website is correct, but Shyam Narayan Prasad neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or Service. In no event shall Shyam Narayan Prasad be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the Services;(b) unauthorized access to or alteration of the user's transmissions or data;(c) any other matter relating to the services; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Website or Service. Neither shall Shyam Narayan Prasad be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Website or related services, the provision of or failure to provide Services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, Shyam Narayan Prasad shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond Shyam Narayan Prasad’s control. The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
- PRODUCT QUALITY
Shyam Narayan Prasad endeavors to select and provide only the highest quality merchandise. However, if the merchandise does not meet your requirements, Shyam Narayan Prasad does not take responsibility. Moreover, many of our products are handmade and there may be variation in each product piece.
- PRODUCT PRICES
We strive to provide you with the best prices possible on products and/or services you buy from us, however, We do not guarantee that the price will be the lowest in the city, region or geography. Prices and availability are subject to change without any prior notice. The prices mentioned on the Website are not subject to comparison with the same or similar product(s) and/or service(s) available through any online or offline sale. The pricing is subject to our pricing policy and the prices shall be determined only at our sole discretion.
All references to Rupee/INR on this website are in Indian currency. Indian prices are different to International prices due to factors such as taxes, duties etc.
Prices are subject to change at any time, without any notifications.
The price displayed on the Website in relation to any Product in INR represents the full price of the product to be shipped in India except in cases where it is expressly mentioned. In case of foreign shipping any duties, levies and shipping costs would be extra.
With respect to items sold on the Website, we charge your credit card before your order has entered the shipping process. For any reason if we are not able to ship you products as per your order, we will intimate you electronically and refund the value of the products not available. We may allow Cash On Delivery option for orders of certain value and at certain specific locations within India. The value of order and locations eligible for Cash on Delivery may vary from time to time and also from product to product.
Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items on the Website may be mispriced. If we discover a mispricing, we will do one of the following:
If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount and ship you the item.
If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
The prices for international users are displayed on the Website in U.S. Dollars & Euros which you can view in your preferred currency. On checkout the shipping costs would added and the amount to be paid by the User would be shown. Please note that the actual amount to be paid by you as an international user will be the equivalent amount in the currency of your credit card, as per the conversions done by your bank / credit card provider on the date of billing.
- SHIPPING INFORMATION
(A) DELIVERIES WITHIN INDIA
We offer free shipping to customers within India. The time of delivery may vary from place to place once the products are dispatched from our warehouse.
(B) INTERNATIONAL DELIVERIES
For International deliveries, we offer free shipping on orders above Rs.20,000/- and on orders below Rs.20,000/- we charge an additional amount for shipping on every purchase. The Shipping charges vary depending on order value and shipping location. Shipping charges start at about INR 1500/ $25 / 20 Euros for smaller orders going up to a maximum of INR 4,500 / $74 / 62, however these costs are indicative only. Our international shipping is done through following international courier services
(C) DELIVERY TIME
Shipment/delivery time of the order starts from the day of receipt of the payment confirmed against the order placed with Shyam Narayan Prasad and all necessary documentation, relating to transportation, tax, etc. as may be reasonably requested for by Shyam Narayan Prasad are completed. In case of Cash on Delivery option the delivery time starts from the time you place an order and all necessary documentation, relating to transportation, tax, etc. as may be reasonably requested for by Shyam Narayan Prasad are completed.
Within India all of Shyam Narayan Prasad’s orders are shipped door-to-door from our warehouse in New Delhi, India to your provided shipping address via our delivery partners. Processing the order normally takes 2 working days and then shipping within Indian normally takes 4-6 working days however this is only an estimate of delivery time and there may be delays.
For international users we shall intimate the estimated delivery time through an e-mail once the order is processed.
In case of unforeseen delays in the Delivery Time beyond one month of the estimated Delivery Time, Shyam Narayan Prasad will notify customers so that customers may choose to cancel their order.
- CANCELLATION BY SHYAM NARAYAN PRASAD
Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled shall include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or any defect regarding the quality of the product. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged or bank account has been debited, the said amount will be reversed back in your Credit Card or Bank Account as applicable within 10-14 working days.
- CANCELLATION BY USER
In case of requests for order cancellations, we reserve the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason. As part of usual business practice, if we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed / approved by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount. In case the order has been processed and dispatched we may initiate refund only on receipt of the product.
- TAXES & DUTIES
For Deliveries within India all taxes and duties are included in the price of the product listed on the Website.
For International Deliveries
Most countries are shipped to on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis, which means product prices displayed are exclusive of all import duties. As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs, local taxes levied by the country you are shipping to. Payment of these is necessary for delivery. We are unable to advise what amount this would be as duties vary widely from country to country. For more information, please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Shyam Narayan Prasad shall not be liable for any delay/non-delivery of purchased goods caused due to any reason which is beyond its reasonable control.
- In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by the Users in entering their details (i.e. wrong name, address or contact number), we will have to resend the order. The extra cost towards re-delivery shall be paid by the User and the Delivery Time shall be extended.
- We do not ship backorders. We aim to keep every item on our website in stock. If there is an item which you purchase and then we realize this item is not available, we will promptly inform you within 2 working days of your purchase and fully refund your money for the out of stock item.
- We can only process one shipping address per order. So, if you would like to order several items and ship to different people, please treat these as separate orders. We cannot ship to Post Office Box addresses and take no responsibility for non delivery of orders in case the delivery address includes P. O. Box details in any part or form.
- Our Delivery Partners will attempt delivery 3 times at the delivery address specified by you in the order, before they contact us that your package is not deliverable. You can track the package through the Order Tracking facility on the Website.
- RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- A) 10 DAY RETURN POLICY
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason Shyam Narayan Prasad will replace the product free of cost or refund the amount paid by you if your wish to return the Product. For an exchange/ account credit return You must notify Shyam Narayan Prasad within 10 days of your receipt of the Product.
We can accept returns only when items are unused, unworn, unwashed and undamaged. Also, items can be exchanged only if they are returned in their original packaging, with their original tags intact, so we ask that you try on each piece before removing its tag.
If you wish to exchange your item for an alternative product, we suggest that you return it for a credit and purchase the new item separately. Our return and exchange policy is however subject to the following:
- Items should be returned unused and with all Shyam Narayan Prasad tags still attached. Returns that are damaged or soiled may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
- Unidentified returns may be returned to the sender.
- Products are faulty if they are received damaged. Items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. If you would like to exchange a faulty item instead of obtaining a refund, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability. Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the Site. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will be completely accurate. In case you are not happy with the colour, you may request a return as per our returns policy.
- B) PRODUCT DAMAGED DURING DELIVERY
Any product that has been hampered or damaged while transportation must be notified by email within 48 hours of the product being delivered else Shyam Narayan Prasad will not be liable to accept the merchandise. In such cases, the customer will have to write in to email@example.com. We will investigate the damage from our end. We will try to repair or replace the product. However, Shyam Narayan Prasad reserves the right to determine authenticity of damage and to decide whether we may be able to repair or replace the product.
- C) HOW TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE
To return or exchange an item that you’ve bought from shyamnarayanprasad.com
- For an exchange or return you must notify Shyam Narayan Prasad within 10 days of receipt of the product
- To notify Shyam Narayan Prasad, write to us at sales@comwith your return or exchange request. Please include your order details (Order number/ order confirmation email) and details of the piece you would like to return or exchange and your reason for doing so.
- We will write back to you with a return authorization and further details on how to process your return or exchange. We will also coordinate a courier pick-up for your piece.
- Please pack all pieces with all tags intact, in their original packing. If the original tags have been removed or tampered with, we won’t be able to process your return.
- Once we have received the item, we will check it to make sure it is in good condition and eligible for returns. Thereafter, we will credit your account within 10 to 14 working days the amount paid for the piece.
- Within India, we would refund the full amount paid. For International Orders, we would not be able to refund Shipping Charges or import duties, customs fees or local taxes paid by you.
- D) IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- All items are quality controlled and checked for any faults before they are dispatched to customers. Should you receive an item that is not in perfect condition please contact us immediately at sales@com
- In case you wish to exchange the item for a different size, we can do this when possible. We keep limited inventory and do not always have all sizes available. If we don’t have the size you want in stock, you can use the credit amount whenever you shop with us next time or seek a refund.
- Items should be in their original packaging to make sure that they are adequately protected during transit. All tags should be in intact.
- Shyam Narayan Prasad reserves the right to determine whether an item is in good condition, and eligible for exchange. If the returned product in our sole judgment does not fall in the good condition and has been used or damaged before the return. We reserve the right not to refund any money paid by you for the product.
- INDEMNITY AND RELEASE
You shall indemnify and hold harmless Shyam Narayan Prasad, its subsidiaries, affiliates and their respective officers, directors, agents and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party or penalty imposed due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms or any document incorporated by reference, or your violation of any law, rules, regulations or the rights of a third party.
You hereby expressly release Shyam Narayan Prasad and/or its affiliates and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions/inactions of the vendors and specifically waiver any claims or demands that you may have in this behalf under any statute, contract or otherwise.
When you visit the Website or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You will be required to provide a valid phone number while placing an order with us. We may communicate with you by e-mail, SMS, phone call or by posting notices on the website or by any other mode of communication. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications including SMS, e-mail or phone calls from us with respect to your order.
- ALTERATION OF SERVICE OR AMENDMENTS TO THE CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to make changes to our Website, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. You will be subject to the policies and Conditions of Use in force at the time that you use the website or that you order goods from us, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of these conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
- EVENTS BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control events which may include but shall not be limited to natural disasters, war or armed conflict, change in government policies and regulations etc.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. You agree, as we do, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Delhi.
Any Notice to Shyam Narayan Prasad under this Agreement may be delivered to following address:
256, first floor, sirifort haveli, shahpurjat, New Delhi - 110049